Stepping into Membership
Becoming Part of Us
Church membership signifies an individual commitment to grasp hold of one another in mutual love and discipleship.
As a member of The Church at Whistling Pines, I will:
- Support and further the mission of this church (ekklesia)*
- Take part in church life by being an active member of a life group
- Be present for Sunday morning worship and teaching on a regular basis
- Support this church with my spiritual and financial gifts
- Find an area of team service through which I can serve Christ and others by doing what I do best
- Dwell together with others in unity and love by encouraging them, extending grace to them, and resolving conflicts in a mature and grace-filled manner.
As your church family, we will:
- Provide training and encouragement for you to grow as a Christian and to share Christ with others
- Provide opportunities for you to develop deep and lasting friendships in community with others
- Provide exciting times of worship that inspire and challenge you to go deeper in your understanding of the Bible and respond accordingly
- Be intentional, thoughtful, and transparent with the use of your financial contributions
- Provide opportunities to put worship into action by serving others with the gifts and talents the Lord has blessed you with.